Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Journey

I was advised to capture my experiences and incidences in my new avatar as a B school student (yet again!!!##!!), so here I am, trying to do exactly that.

There are times when I get these massive bouts of Deja Vu, I keep thinking of meeting up with RK or Shwetank in the cafe, the late nights in the canteen spent on Stats, the accounting presentations with kompaani :), or the ridiculously long HR sessions. All in all, it comes back with a rush. So much so last night, I thought that I was sleeping on my IMI hostel bed with Shweta next to me!!!

But this is a whole lot different too. Firstly, I know where I don't want to land up, I know that all opportunities are fleeting, and I know that there's a lot I don't know. That's a pretty good start!

That said, this experience is darned exciting. Outlook, people, diversity, spareless time, ridiculously blue skies, cheap beer and more shades of green than I care to count!

To restrain me from going "all over the place" with my thoughts, I'll try and channelize each entry to focus on one aspect of my stay here.

Finance is upmost on my head right now, stock

No comments: