Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The never ending review...

So fine. You've done your homework, got your recommenders, managed to struggle to the word limit of the essays...but who do you get to tell you what sounds like bullshit!!!

So you have one grammar bouncer, one who can talk from the MBA perspective (believe me, they can make all the difference), and one layman who can breeze in and upset your cozily set apple cart with a few careless, but just comments :(

And then there'll be those whose intentions are in the right place, but time management is not. I'm becoming really vindictive here as I'm going to make that person at least read this post!!!

I must confess that though Berkeley essays are the most troublesome and never ending ... (12 bloody essays!!!), I'm enjoying writing them most. It's the whole Berkeley atmosphere...there's always a thrill of creativity around that really titillates me, just like it did when I visited the campus...

3 AM in the morning and I have a SBU ppt to redo and submit by tomo morn!!! Shit! I better get a move on!!!

No comments: