Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An insufferable, incorrigible fool

That's me btw. I mean, you have people - knowledgeable, professional people ready to go all out and help you get the essays up and running for a few bucks! But no, me stupid me will protest against the norm and say "I will do it all by me li'l self!"

Am I right or just foolish???

I guess until I get into one school (or don't), I'll never know...

But it irks the hell out of me! How DARE anyone even THINK of tampering over my essays, saying what I should add or not!!!

And for me to actually PAY them for that disservice!!!

Over my dead body!

I guess its just an ego issue with me, and well an ethical issue too...but somethings are just so hard to accept.

I KNOW for a fact I'll always look down upon a person who took such measures...well, not look down contemptuously, just gen raise my bushy eyebrows a tad...

An irritating voice in my head keeps on whispering, "Really now Anne? Really? Especially when you kiss your dream school g'bye and see that clever person move ahead with a 420 watt smile???"

Well, it saddens the heart, but I'll live with it.

This is the reason I'm shit scared to show my essays to P. I live in veritable fear that he's going to find it lacking in aspects and recommend me to one such person...and then I won't be able to refuse out of politeness :( :( :(

Well let's see how W and B and V turn out, shall we? Then we can laugh merrily or sigh sorrowfully at Fate and my stupid ethics!!!

Hey, after all I got a 6 in AWA, and scored well in BA w/o reading ANYTHING...god knows...anything can happen :)

Which brings me back to where I started :)

An insufferable, incorrigible fool

You know why I didn't bloody read criticisms before my BA exams??? Because I wanted to give only MY opinion and not one modified by some other knowledgeable critic!!! And so I went, confidently armed with only and only what the textbook said, and class notes copied from Camay and Row in the melee with a la!

Lame excuse come to think of it...but knowing me, I'll fall prey to it again, worse luck!!!

No comments: