Saturday, October 11, 2008

Aqua, Marrakesh and a very nice sammilani


It was all in all a worthy Saturday. Wharton managed to ruin my Pujas, but shani saved it all! Most importantly, I GOT TO SLEEP IN THE AFTERNOON!!! I cant remember the last time I slept in the afternoon. More due to lack of ability rather than lack of opportunity.

Luckless that I am, sleep deprives me of sleep!

Anyway, moving on to what happ after I did some due diligence to sombre slumber, met up with mee the key and went to aqua. Oh, I do do DO like that place so much. And they still allow you to smoke et all!!! Bubla wasn't around, so thankfully didnt have to wrangle with him over the bill and my refusal to take a discount from him!!!

My desires from life in general is very clear. If you (friend, family, colleague, cousin, acquaintance) really WANT to do something for me or give me something, give me a Honda City plllllleeeeaseeee.

Dont waste your effort on giving me more worthy things, its a sheer waste on me. And if you can't, that;s ok with me, I dont mind waiting a few years

Unlike a certain row in the melee with a la I know, I do not want dainty silver sins, I mean things.

Marrakesh was also nice, mee the key pretended to be out, lolled on the cushions, made a few calls here there and nowhere and had some really REALLY bad sparkling wine, which he insisted was darned good! I promise you guys, it was next to the pits. What would pbly happen to horse urine if you stored it underground ad tried to forget all about it!!!

Anyway, I absolutely enjoyed the blue, and the ice of course, which I happily chewed on till my teeth went berserk in protest. And gosh, the keraliyan mutton kebab was so ruddy awesome! It has to be had to be believed!!!

I am promising here and now that I'm going to have that damn thing once again ASAP!

The next post will have details of the bijoya sammilani or whatever...


Cheerios mah good buddies

No comments: