Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ahhyyeeeiiiii

This is it, my friends.
This is the last day for me at work.
It ends here.
The pain and torture.....I HEARD THAT! WHICH ONE OF YOU JUST SNIGGERED?????? I'll be fired, be not getting hired, with no money, AND THAT YOU FIND FREAKIN' FUNNY????

Oh pardon me, you were just enquiring about the issue....sorry, just sensitive and all that right now, y'know

You see, there's this thing (Ya ya ya, I know I use this particular word pretty often. Cant be helped, the thing is omnipresent in my life, it just uses a electromorphograph (Calvin's one) real often.)

....now where was I....yes, the thing....

Well there's this thing. And It was supposed to be printed in the newspaper.
("What's the relation with me"??? I WORK IN A RUDDY NEWSPAPER COMPANY, DON"T I, DUNDERHEAD??!!).

Well, this thing that was supposed to be printed in today's paper got printed in the paper that came out today. Ah! Wait wait, there's a catch. The thing got printed minus a part of the thing, for simplicity's sake let's call that the thing's thing. Now the thing without the thing's thing just doesn't mean anything, in or out of paper.

So now you understand my predicament. Two bloody pages in the paper full of the thing, without the thing's thing. And so, "Alvida alvida, meri naukri alvida, koi puchhe to kehe dia alvida"

4 comments:

Arun Das said...

well it shud have much earlier i presumed.....

what took ya so long to screw things up???

Vagabond said...

very sweet...

sonali said...

on rereading things i am gettin to hav a better feel for the posts...
u definitely are blabbering mate!

olidhar said...

ok, now get on with it. roj ek-i bestseller ke porte bhalobashe?