Monday, September 24, 2007

Prophecy of the pen....the curse is cast

Okay...at my dylan best. But I love the song and the phrases reflect exactly how I feel.

Iacta Alea Est. Gaudeamus Igitur. (For the uninitiated....."The die is cast. Therefore, let us rejoice")

And let the battle begin....

Right now if you're in Calcutta you might say, "But it's pouring outside!!!"....well strangely the rain instead of dampening spirits shoots adrenaline shots at regular intervals. That's what me and Cami found out when we went gallivanting through flooded streets, singing and jumping in the water like a bunch of addle headed, mid twenties losers!

Ahhh! Where was I before the rain addled my head? Yes, the battle and the beginning thereof of all tales which will be a brilliant bunch of dedicated bullshitting by the time the war's through!

Seez the day. I mean seriously. Seez. Not Seize. The sun is actually shining. I seez it. I seez it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ur sounding like Salinger, a soaked one to boot

Unknown said...

Dig the style ..enjoyed reading - the salacious scratch of red nail polish syndrome

sonali said...

loved the last line. need a translator for the other posts-can i hav one cheap luv?

olidhar said...

all my friends love their latin. evidently.