Tuesday, September 25, 2007


In my usual moments of pondering deep during my personal hygiene time....today I was struck by this awesome, earth shattering question....why is why why and why is what what? I mean why can't the two be changed? It actually would make much deeper sense that way.

For example...think....instead of asking, "What are you saying", it should be...Why are you saying? (meaning "why are saying anything at all? Don't you have anything better to do??" ....

I'm sure you can decipher all this crap that I'm badly trying to say....exploring the philosophical secrets of the world and beyond definitely should be easier with these Qs interchanged!

Try it yourself, and prefferably on some poor unsuspecting soul....

Until the next attack of brilliance....Au Revoir my pained friends

1 comment:

onnesha said...

so long as you keep your ecstacy to yourself,we are all saved.
for imagine,if you were archimedes,you would have probably jumped out of that bathtub and run bare screaming EUREKA.
considering you DID come up with such philosophies and YET restrained yourself is entirely commendable.
kudos!